Sunday, May 27, 2018

5 properties I would like to see in Funko's Savage World line.

I have to admit I am smitten with the Funko Savage World line. I didn't think I would really like it to much but once I had them in my hands that all changed. They are like those extra troops from the cheap section from back when we were kids much like the Remco lines. These are 5 properties Id like to see in the line.
Bravestarr


Universal Monsters


Tigersharks


The Saga of Crystar, Crystal Warrior


Dungeons and dragons


7 comments:

  1. All great choices, I might do a top 5 on my blog to lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see any Dungeon and Dragons figures be made! It was one of my favorites growing up and continues to be. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its shocking to me that since LJN dropped the property license in 1986 no other company has really jumped on it .D&D really is an untapped property toy wise.

      Delete
  3. Good picks! I really hope the Thundercats do well and they keep the line going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man I hope so also. I know Im going to preorder the entire set as soon as the preorder comes up.Im so excited for them to be released.

      Delete
  4. I love doing stuff like this. It has been too long since I have done one. I just do not have any of the savage world at all though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...