Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Toy line I missed: Disney Tronics GVE

These are Disney Tronics GVE .Looks like they are robot versions of a few of Disney's characters and for the most part look pretty cool. I'm not really sure when these came out or what stores carried them but I would guess that they may have came from the Disney store 6 or more years ago (dont hold me to that tho).
Description from the back of the pack:
ONE NIGHT, AFTER VIEWING HIS COLLECTION OF CLASSIC DISNEY FILMS, THE MAD SCIENTIST, DR. FRANKENOLLIE CONCEIVED HIS GREATEST CREATION YET. HE WAS INTRIGUED BY THE CLASH OF THE VALOR IN THE DISNEY HEROES CONTRASTED AGAINST THE INFAMY OF THE DISNEY VILLAINS... GOOD VERSUS EVIL.
 INSPIRED BY HIS FAVORITE DISNEY ADVENTURES, HE CREATED A PAIR OF ROBOTS, ONE FEARLESSLY HEROIC AND ONE WICKEDLY VILLAINOUS. HE ENJOYED THE ENSUING BATTLE SO MUCH, HE HAD TO CREATE MORE. 
NOW YOU, TOO, CAN COLLECT YOUR OWN ROBOTIC WARRIORS- DISNEY TRONICS, GVE. LET THE BATTLES BEGIN!

If you have these or have more information then me ( not hard seeing I have little to no info on them) feel free to fill me in.

4 comments:

  1. I have never seen these before! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to be pretty hard to find.I find I now have a real need to own that Stitch figure.

      Delete
  2. These were sold in the Diseny Theme Parks. They're pretty strange, I picked up the Mickey Fantasia set. No matter how I posed them, they seem to stand with a hunch back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I didnt even think about the parks.I just found the Fantasia set for sale and passed on it.Mickey looks like a hunchback in the pack and I was afraid of exactly what you confirmed.I think I might still try to get the Stitch set tho.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...