Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cowboys of Moo Mesa

I collect a lot of different things and some of those things my wife hates .Those wife hated items almost always end up on my secret collection bookcase  that is hidden away behind a door and ist seen unless you are trying to see it. On that  secret bookcase you will find The Cowboys of  Moo Mesa!


I was pretty much to old for these when they originally came out but I still looked at them in the store and I watched the cartoon.They started out as just another ninja turtle clone like the stone protectors and so many other toys at that time( the early 90's) but I grew to completely love them.



It took me years to round up the complete set but it was well worth the time I spent doing it.They are very sturdy heavy plastic and most of the time when you find one( on that rare occasion ) They are in relatively good shape.For years they had  disappeared from the public eye but recently they have returned  showing up in the very comic and cartoon they have been accused of being a knockoff of, the teenage mutant ninja turtles .They have been in  tmnt comic book and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fast Forward. cartoon recently bringing the Greatness of Moo Mesa to a new generation.





7 comments:

  1. You must show us your collection of these sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will! I plan on getting a new camera soon so Ill be able to post more pics of my humble collections.Right now Im using the same digital camera I bought when my son was born 9 years ago and the pics look really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cowboys of Moo Mesa. It's a shame they have to live on your secret collection shelf. I found a whole bag of these guys not to long ago at an antique store. They were in great condition just covered in some sticky stuff that smelled horrible lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont mind them being secret just as long as I have the :) You know its strange but two of my came covered in something sticky and nasty smelling , it almost reminded me of when a bottle of bubbles spilled in my toy box as a kid and I didnt find it for a week.

      Delete
  4. LOL that's exactly what it was like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it something with the plastic , I haven't had my hands on enough of them to know if it common to that line or not.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...