Sunday, October 6, 2024

Trough the looking glass

 Some of you here I have know since before google , going all the way back to my first days on the internet in 1998 others I haven't met yet but you like looking at what I used to put on here. Some of you will remember that I have lived basicly 3 places all those years and I had a name for each one .I called them the Hole , The Bunker and the dungeon respectively .Now life has brought me to a different point were I was say even 3 years ago .Much of the old collection of stuff is gone but I am rebuilding my collection and this time for the first time ever its above ground! Here , in this post I will show my new collection and room to the public for the first time. My hands aren't as steady as they once were and my camera is in pretty much the same condition as me so please forgive the blurriness as I try to get back to same old same old .Im just going to do a quick and dirty spread of picks , its my room. Ill focus closer on some of the things later. Please enjoy and thank all of you for sticking around as long as you have! So here , for your entertainment I give you the looking glass:




































I have chose to once again live in my collection . going for a toy store like feel where the toys are living around me .It is a work in progress. This room is really put together to be seen in the dark ands that will be a post for another day. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! So much goodness here. Garloo and Godzilla! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...