Saturday, July 30, 2022

My hero returns.

Over the years there have been times when I lost or sold off my active toy collection . I am now very slowly working on collection 5.0 .  

This remco Warrior beasts figure was my favorite figure when I was young . This guy was my hero character , he was way more interesting looking than He man and didn't come with a premade back story to stand in the way of my imagination. I am very happy to have him back in my possession. 


This time around with my toy collection Im going to be a lot more mindful about what I'm buying and only buy things I really want to have instead of trying to buy everything just to add bulk to the collection. This last picture was taken years ago with with toys from collection 4.0. I still need to replace this green version of this godzilla figure.


I would like to thank my Friend Tony from the 2 minute toy break blog  for a recent gift box of goodies that really kicked me back into the collecting mood after a number of years away.

3 comments:

  1. I don't remember this line. I went and looked up the figures, and wow, these were really great. Some seem to be rather pricey too, there must be a lot of people still collecting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my parents buying me a bunch of these and DC Warlord figs thinking they were He-Man. I loved them just the same! I'm genuinely happy to hear your jumping back into the world of toy collecting! Welcome, welcome back, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...