Monday, October 17, 2016

Pop Culture League Challenge: Are you scared?

This weeks challenge from the Pop culture league:

Are you scared?

What frightens you the most?
Ill make this a top 5  list of the things that scare me the most!
  5: large crowds.
 I cant stand being around a lot of people I dont know. Im not saying that I dont go to black Friday sales but Im also not saying that its a fun enjoyable time either.

 4:Deep water.
 If I cant see the bottom then I dont need to be in it.I was once on a cruise and they had people swim in the middle of the open ocean and I was having zero part in that .My wife did it and I had a panic attack. it looked a Little like this
well it looked like that up till a point but that lead me to.............

3:Sharks.
 I guess my fear off deep water might come from my debilitating fear of sharks.They are my nightmare.

 2: Wide open spaces.
 Im a nester .I like to have things I need around me and I like to be cozy .Vast open areas ( like the ocean or a desert ) creep me the heck out and bring on panic attacks. Im very Agoraphobic.

 1: heights:
 Iv never tripped while walking on flat ground and splattered when I hit the ground.I will never put myself into a situation where I have the possibility of free falling for more in 2 seconds.My knees lock on me if I get to high off of the ground.
And now because I am a Toy bloy here are a few random toy images as an added bonus!






Check out what other league members are afraid of :
Alexis' Universe

14 comments:

  1. We have 2 in common. I forgot to say that I have claustophobia in my post, plus I to have a fear of heights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have reverse claustrophobia lol I really prefer to be in a small enclosed space , feels much more in control and safe to me.

      Delete
  2. We have fear of large crowds in common. I get very bad anxiety if there are too many people. I do black Friday as well but make sure I take antianxiety meds first;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make a careful plan as to what Im going to get and Im in and out as fast a possible

      Delete
  3. Don't like heights either.Haven't flown In years and don't plan to any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont like flying either more for the fact I dont want to be smashed beside a stranger for hours on end lol

      Delete
    2. I conquered my fear of heights by jumping off some train tracks into the Delaware river. I made one of my friends jump first to make sure I wouldn't die, then jumped in. Bad thing is I didn't keep my legs straight due to the force of falling and my tail bone and back hurt for days!

      Delete
    3. thats 2 things in one that my self preservation instincts would stop me from doing lol

      Delete
  4. Deep water freaks me out if I start thinking about it. I mean you're all up there on the surface but you have no idea what's below you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its a horrifying though and its almost always something that can eat you.

      Delete
    2. Me 3, sharks, giant squids, mermen, jellyfish all sorts of creepy, blood-thirsty ocean creatures could be lurking beneath you!

      Delete
    3. dont forget lake monster , giant catfish , Alligators where they shouldn't be and Piranha

      Delete
  5. I'm not really afraid of large crowds, but I definitely don't like them. There's nothing I hate more than being jostled about when I'm trying to go somewhere, or if I'm trying to watch a concert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. large crowds cause me to panic and trigger the fight or flight response. It never bothered in my younger day. I used to go to concerts with no issue but I would never try it now

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...