Saturday, September 5, 2020

Let there be light!

Way back in January I bought this sign off of Ebay .I was really excited to have it because I thought it would add a nice little bit of mood lighting to my area. As soon as it arrived I plugged it up and ...nothing..it didn't work at all. I bought it from a seller in China and sending it back really wasn't an option but luckily the seller said to just keep it and refunded my money. Now Im not one to just throw anything away (I'm a reformed hoarder as I'm sure most of you know) so I decided that maybe I might somehow be able to figure out what was wrong with it.   This has been an on and off , trial and error point of frustration for 8 months but finally right when I was ready to actually give up on it I got it to work!

I messed with every part of this sign and did everything I could think of to try and make it work but in the end the problem was just a loose , tiny piece of copper in the switch .I  wanted to let the seller know that I did finally make it work and what the problem was but it seems that the seller received a ton of negative feedback and closed their account.

 I wouldn't by any means add electrician to my skill set list but I am very pleased with this sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...