Wednesday, March 21, 2018

"The further adventures of an old man" day

So this Friday the 23rd is my " The further adventures of an old man day" aka birthday. Yesterday I got a surprise early birthday gift (complete surprise considering I'm normally the only person to by  me a gift lol) Now, I know from years of experience that non toy posts on here are nearly 90% ignored but Im going to share these things anyway because Im pretty excited about them.

First up is this awesome carved opal skull

now this guy was very hard to take a picture of. Its really very reflective and pretty in person colored almost like a more reflective june bug but in the pictures it just doesn't look that way .Its very cool and is the only glass dino in my collection.

This guy is a great hard ,solid plastic Trex .He is about 6 inches tall and his bright red ads a nice pop of color to one of my Dinosaur shelves

I also got a couple tee shirts of my 2 favorite bands ( Red Fang and Mastodon) but I will not bore you guys with pictures of them :)

6 comments:

  1. Happy Early Birthday! Great items there. Love the glass dino and cool skull!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! This post has had 70 views and you are the only one who cared enough to wish me a happy birthday , I guess I see who my real friends are ;)

      Delete
  2. I really like the skull- that is amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the only golf ball sized hunk of Opal I own lol

      Delete
  3. My bad ,man,missed this post lol.Happy Birthday ,again (check most recent post).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...