Wednesday, October 18, 2017

My secret shame......

It was not so long ago I sold off all of my Pops ,but I just cant keep myself from buying them. I understand fully that they are not a toy but the opportunity to add representations of some of the cheracters I hold a fondness for is just to hard  to resist. So here I am with another shelf filled with Pops but they are all characters I care about and in no way am I a Pop collector but a collector of pops that fall  into one of my preexisting collections.

3 comments:

  1. I don't consider myself a Funko (or POP) collector but have quite a few myself. The truth is that they have representation of so many characters now that its hard not to get any imo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean.I feel the same way about the reaction action figures.I want to hate them but then they go and release some really obscure character that I loved as a kid or even now and It gets super tempting.It's pure lunacy smothered in insane sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost bought some Ghostbusters pops second hand. I decided not to ultimately, I just don't like the style. I might get Slimer if the price were right, but not for $10. Also, I really want a GPK TeeVee Stevie, since the style is true to GPK. I really hate that they're in blind boxes though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...