Friday, September 1, 2017

Some times I end up with the strangest stuff.

Iv never hid the fact that I love going through trash on the side of the road. Iv found some very interesting stuff from piles of "trash". Sometimes I find toys , book or furniture but this ......this is something else entirely.



I found this in an old foot locker just as it sit in a pile of junk from a house clean out. I admit I was a little aghast  when I moved a pile of old Rolling stone magazines and this pile of horror came into view.Now you may ask me why would I bring this home? what am I going to do with it? Well I brought it home because its horrible ,tacky and a bit disturbing ,in other words its amazingly fantastic ! I found a nice corner in front of a bookcase filled with books on the supernatural for this bucket of baby parts to call home .Sure when they come to clean out this house after I die they may see it and think I was a little off my rocker and honestly they may be right :)

8 comments:

  1. Interesting display... saw where they sold the Lamp and Chair (props from Texas Chainsaw) ... E-Mail me...
    had to sell Shogun for power bill.... (may try to get it back... got $150 for it ... winter power bill....)
    But we have many other Toys... and health issues have limited our time...
    Our best to you good Sir and have a great Holiday Weekend...
    ... Hello from Marshville....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL,They're no different than Marvel Legends BAF appendages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well these are like life size and look pretty real at first glance .I thought about poring some blood red resin into it but didn't want to ruin the glass bucket.

      Delete
  3. They "may be" right? hehe I have some weird things in my collection but that downright scares me :P Do like the idea of adding blood though so I "might" be as off my rocker as you. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would add blood but I really dont want to mess up the vintage glass bucket lol

      Delete
  4. I have a project I wanna do one day of getting a baby doll and having my artist make it into the doll of George Costanzas mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Ouija board is a nice compliment to the parts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...