Tuesday, August 29, 2017

I cant stand an empty shelf

After I came across Octavia at Goodwill a while back I had been looking at the shelf she is on and I just couldn't stand it being so empty. So throwing caution (and medical bills ) to the wind I hit Ebay and picked up a few figures to keep her company !

My want list for this line is getting smaller and smaller .I was hoping to pick up Webstor but he is pretty pricey these day ,though I couldn't afford Webstor Im very happy with the 3 I did get.

7 comments:

  1. The mosquito dude looks real cool!P.S. Empty shelves are a dangerous thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he's one of my favorites ,I might have paid a little (lot) more then I normally do for figures but he was worth it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. had to have him lol and the other 2 are now Horde members so its an entire shelf of the Horde. I got that Slushhead already customized into a hoard member and I put that arm band I got from you on the rabbit guy .

      Delete
  3. I need to find my old Hordak figures too and get them up on a shelf somewhere. Where is the problem though, lol.

    BTW, if you're interested, the Retro Revival Blog Challenge is live again if you would like to participate. You can find it here http://bit.ly/2wGrjI9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I have less then zero interest in doing that. I gave a in depth explanation as to why here : https://greenplasticsquirtgun.blogspot.com/2017/04/official-press-release-and-state-of-my.html

      Delete
  4. Nice grouping! Yeah, I threw caution to the wind recently too. I had some substantial moving expenses recently, heaped upon a serious change in income in the last year taking the reigns as my own boss. I had a few decent sales successes recently however, and decided to celebrate a little. Sometimes ya gotta cut loose and have some fun! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...