Thursday, October 9, 2014

They're coming to get you Barbara!

This is a McFarlane The Walking Dead Riot Gear zombie that I recently won from Action Figure Imagery .

This is the first of these Walking dead figures that Iv had in my hands and I can say its not a bad figure but it is in a strange scale that doesn't easily fit in with any of the more common scales like GI Joe ,Marvel Legends and DCUC. Im not a huge fan of gory figures ( I like my gore in movies and books not so much in toy form) so I will be passing this guy on to somebody else in the near future.

8 comments:

  1. Cool looking figure...
    I bought a few "living dead" figures some years back...
    We hope that you are well my Friend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you might like it, I have dug out a few Joker items I plan on sending your way as soon as I have any extra money so i might toss this guy in the box. Im not doing to bad, Im having considerable trouble with my internet connection though.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. A friend of mine was once dating a girl named "Barbara".... we often quoted that line....

      Delete
    2. Night of the living dead is my favorite of the zombie movies. Its simple and not overly grisly, very effective for how little in the way of special effects they had back then.

      Delete
  3. I remember the episode these guys were in.Quite the conundrum because how do you stab or crush the skull of a Zombie to kill it when there fully dressed in armor and riot gear.That was a nice twist in the plot.I'm a rare one when It comes to Zombie figures.I'm not a fan and think they've been overused In toy lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think I have any other zombie besides Solomon Grundy ( if you count him as a zombie). I try to stay away from really grisly looking stuff in my collection, I see enough of it everywhere else in life so I try to keep my toy selves a little less bloody.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...