Friday, October 31, 2014

My current "wish I had the money" list

Like most collectors my interests ebb and flow from one thing to the next on a regular basis .I do have that list of things that I constantly want but then there are things that that will suddenly capture my interest , linger in my mind for a while, then drift away because I just cant afford them. This is a list of those things lingering right now.

10: GI Joe Rowdy Roddy Piper. So cool but $700.00? that's just never going to happen.

9: GI Joe Convention "Tanks for the Memories" Boxed Set. For just a small fee of $600.00 you to can have a troop of female vipers :/

8: Marvel Legends Savage Land box set. Oh how I want this set but I just cant do the $225.00 it sells for.

7: Pimp2-D2's C-3p-Ho. A robot hooker! Reminds me of that movie Cherry 2000 a little. Its cool but not $200.00 cool.

6:Botcon exclusive Beast Wars Antagony: Now this one I once had, I got it at Botcon 1998 then sold it in 2002. It was selling for a lot more in 2002 then it is now but I still dont think I want to pay $300.00 to have her again.

5:Electric Tiki Rescue Rangers Polystone Statue. I really dropped the ball on this one. I kept putting off buying it and now I cant even tell you what its worth because they NEVER come up for sale.

4:MOTUC Shadow Weaver. I like it a lot but $250.00 is just to much.

3:GI Joe 25th Anniversary SDCC Exclusive Zarana. This I truly need but at $140.00 I will happily continue needing and not having.

2: Majora's Mask Deku Link: This sucker is all over the map price wise. I have personally seen them sell any where from $250.00 to $1500.00. I saw this when it was new in stores and thought I would pick it up later but I was wrong.

1: Urusei Yatsura (lum) Figma : This is another horrible case of me dropping the ball and on my favorite character of all time none the less. I should have bought this when she was $60.00 but now she ranges from $140.00 to $250.00

Thats what on my mind right now but Im sure next week it will be a different list of thing making me drool.

8 comments:

  1. I havent seen that Rowdy Piper.Didnt know it existed untill now.He makes perfect sense with Slaughter being the Joe trainer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he was limited to 1000 unfortunately, I would love to have him but i could get a crazy ton of stuff for that price.

      Delete
  2. Awesome...#7 is on my want list as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its something that Im sure i will never have. They made so few that it will be even more expensive as time goes on . I have a few vinyl toys that they made in very limited number that are now crazy expensive, I have one that they only made 10 that is worth thousands.

      Delete
  3. It amazes me how much these things can go up in price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its crazy to think something from 2 years ago can now be worth 10 times or more from what it cost back then.

      Delete
  4. I am too cheap. Even with a million bucks I would never buy a toy for that much...Ok I just lied. I would love an Alien 1979...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh if I was a multi millionaire then I wouldn't think twice about it, I would just go on ebay and puy a super high bid on anything i had ever wanted and watch the wins roll in. I have the big Kenner Alien but he is missing an arm , the head plate and 50% of his tail.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...