Thursday, October 30, 2014

Interesting and delicious, also a big thanks!

I picked up this box of Booberry  cereal about a week ago.

 while shoveling handful's of it in my mouth I noticed something interesting, this box art was drawn by Jim Lee!

Also, I would like to give a big thank you to both John and Mason for the awesome packages ! Here is a small sneak peak of the goodies. I will give each boxes contents a proper post at some point in the near future.

And I must apologize for the poor picture quality on this post, Im trying out a camara I picked up at a yard sale over the weekend and Im not fully component with it yet.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats!Can't wait to see what you got!Those Mega Bloks figures look so cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are actual a little bigger then the mega blok guys , there Mini mates ( pretty much the same thing only bigger lol)

      Delete
  2. Cool you got the Imaginext Jason figure(Yes i said Jason because we all know it's him lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! its not something i thought i would ever have because no store around here has them.

      Delete
  3. That Jason/Zombie is great! He ought to give the good Captain a run for his money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is! He has been fighting Caps and falcon all day, its a stalemate lol

      Delete
    2. I will soon be sending a hairy cryptid your way Eric. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm glad Undead Jason made it safe and sound. Take good care of him and Happy belated Halloween and Happy Election Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, if you look closely at the comics on the back of boxes Boo Berry and Count Chocula cereal you can find hints that Fruity Yummy Mummy and Frute Brute are not lost forever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...