Monday, October 6, 2014

Halloween post #3

This is the original plush Oogie Boogie from A Nightmare Before Christmas.


Iv had this guy for 21 years, That's half my life! He is a little grimy but I would never wash him because it would take away a little bit of the memory's with the dirt.

On an unrelated side note ,Blogger has been doing some crazy stuff. Iv put up with it constantly removing the same 3 blogs from my blog roll and its little quirks with uploading images but now it seems to be putting together posts of its own. Earlier today it seems to have taken a draft I had saved that was only a title for an upcoming post and added the pictures from yesterday's post and published it all on its own.Iv tried to ask about problems in the Google help forum before and that's pointless (unless you really want a copy and paste response that has nothing to do with the question you ask).Have any of you other Blogger users had these kinds of issues or is it just me?

7 comments:

  1. I don't have the "plush'... just the PVC "glow" one ( and "Lock Shock and Barrel")...
    Cool Post..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have a few pvc versions of him , I think a couple of them are fast food toys.

      Delete
  2. In Latin América, Oogie Boogie is know as "El Coco" or "El Cuco", an imaginary monster to scare little children. In the episode of "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" where Oogie Boogie appears, his name is dubbed as "Coco" :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I've never seen the Plush one. Pretty sweet! Especially with the Glow In The Dark feature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually had this a few months before the movie came out, it was because of this guy that I was interested in seeing the movie to start with . Crazy to think back to the days before internet how we learned about upcoming movies by the early release merchandise.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...