Wednesday, September 3, 2014

You can do a lot worse with 4 bucks.

This is Marvel legends Hope Summers .
I found this in the clearance section at Walmart for $4.00. She was in a tattered pack and missing the build a figure parts, which I really dont care about.  Im not really familiar with this character but I like female figures and at 4 bucks I couldn't pass her up.Luckily, I had just returned a hateful toaster that had its phaser set to kill and they gave me my money back on a gift card because that little troll from Cats Eye came and stole my receipt.

10 comments:

  1. I thought so! It was the only one to this series they had, I thought the blue ghostrider looking guy look interesting on the back of the pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd do 4 bucks any day on a Legends figure.I remember that troll from Cats Eye lol!That film was classic ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldnt pass it up, your lucky to find a generic hunk of junk for that price these days. Yeah I love that movie! Im a fan of almost anything Stephen King does though Im finding myself having a hard time staying interested in Under the dome.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. No you can not! I had never even heard of the character but the price was perfect.

      Delete
  4. I love this figure, but the lips are painted wrong on every copy. It's like they used a lip-stamping machine meant for a smaller figure with a completely different mouth. If you have a steady hand, a dab of paint makes a world of difference.. because she has a gorgeous face sculpt underneath:: http://www.shesfantastic.com/2012/02/marvel-legends-hope-summers.html (old post with blurry pics.. don't mind them)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great improvement! I fear I would make things worse if I tried it though, she might end up looking like she was in a terrible accident,

    ReplyDelete
  6. here outfit is so tight you can see her bellybutton.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...