Thursday, September 11, 2014

Todays post is brought to you by the letter M.

This is The Seventh Kingdom Mutant from the Four Horsemen.


This figure is another example of why I constantly say the Four Horsemen sell over priced junk. Yes, she does look good, but I have done a good job hiding the fact that her torso is to small to correctly connect to her crotch section, and her paint application looks like it was done by a child with finger paint. Also, you can't tell, but she does not stand independently. Even sticking her on a GI Joe base she only stays upright for a very short amount of time. She came with 2 broken weapons and big gouge marks on her stomach. Like I said before, every single thing I have bought from them has been broken, poor quality junk. I know Mr. anonymous is going to come back and cuss at me and call me a lair again, and say that he owns every single figure they have released, and they have all been the highest quality toys he owns. That's fine, but for me, EVERY single figure I have bought across a couple different lines all came with broken parts and poor quality control. BUYER BEWARE!

6 comments:

  1. I think the horsemen do well when they use the Glyos system as with the outer space men and there MOTUC are good but from what I have seen on there original stuff I can pass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no complaints about MOTUC (other then the price) and I havent had my hands on the outer space men yet but I am more then hesitant to ever buy any of the things they offer on there webpage again. Its sad that the QC is so bad because all the figures look like they could be so cool.

      Delete
  2. Cool design.

    She looks drunk in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats because she is having trouble standing and has to be held up lol

      Delete
  3. Really too bad about the poor engineering (although you've hidden it well here), because the look (or the idea behind it at least) is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looked real good in the promotional photos but what I ended up with looks like it was smacked together from spare parts. Its hard to hide how horribly mismatched the part sizes are.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...