Thursday, September 18, 2014

Score!

So, I needed a big bag of rice. The cheapest place to get rice around here is the Spanish grocery store. From time to time they have interesting knockoff toys or crazy candy of interest. This time, as I was checking out, I noticed a quarter machine well hidden in the corner by the door. It had 3 different things to choose from, candy, sticky hands and Avengers movie stuff. Now you may remember from a recent post that my Thor was without a hammer. When I looked closer at the machine I noticed something that was very interesting. Lucky, on my second set of quarters (remember when we were kids the machine only took 1 quarter?) I scored the item that peaked my interest.
Success! This hammer is perfect! Its a little sticky and the handle is a little thick but it stays in Thors hand really well because of that. Now I just need a little brown paint to make the handle the right color and it will be a complete win.

16 comments:

  1. Haha, no way! What're the chances!? Great score man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought it was a really strange coincidence because the Avengers movie is pretty old now but Im not one to look the horse of gifts in the mouth.

      Delete
  2. Awesome.....
    Sometimes things do go right.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they do just not as often as one would like.

      Delete
  3. My Sister already gave the "OK" ... on mailing your package the week of the 3rd....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Im really looking forward to it!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Crazy right? luckly I had stretched his hand out making him hold that beer bottle , its still a tight fit even with that.

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah , I cant live without rice. Rice and Ramon noodles are the bulk of my diet.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I thought so! Im trying to figure out a way to modified that Captain America ring into a usable shield for an action figure.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! It was the cheapest possible solution.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...