Thursday, September 4, 2014

10 more cartoons you probably dont remember.

I have decided to do a follow up post to a post I did years ago. These are a few cartoons that people just generally do not think about everyday .

10: Mission: Magic! You remember the song Jesse's Girl I'm sure, but do you remember Rick Springfeild's cartoon Mission: Magic!? Probably not. It came out a decade before he hit it big with Jesse's Girl.


9: Bailey's Comets. I have such a vague memory of this show. I was a baby when this show started its run, and a toddler when it went off the air.

8: Houndcats. If you have a clear memory of watching this one, then you are older then me.The original run of this show ended when I was about 6 months old, but it ran in rerun for another year after that.

7: Super President. this one had been off the air for a few years by the time I was born.

6: Devlin. This is another one that I have a fuzzy, early childhood memory of. My main memory of this is that it was not interesting.
5: Valley of the Dinosaurs. Ok, maybe not completely forgotten because it aired on Boomerang recently, but if you don't watch Boomerang then you might not remember this Land of the Lost ripoff. Its on DVD now if you feel like watching it.


4: Rude Dog and the Dweebs. A late 80's cartoon based on an advertising character.

3: Mad Jack the Pirate. This one is more recent, but nobody seem to know what I'm talking about when I mention it.

2: The Magician. Based loosely on the live action TV show from the 70's staring Bill Bixby. This show is totally forgotten. This one also had a cool toy line that you will probably never be seen in the wild.

1: Ozzy and Drix. Based on the movie Osmosis Jones. This one was on the air for a while, but seems to have erased itself from peoples memory.

That's it, 10 more cartoons that you may or may not remember. The mass of these shows only lasted 13 episode and aired for a few months.
 

7 comments:

  1. I may have briefly watched a little less than half of an episode of the Magician while in bed,hung over(back in my drinking days) before rolling over and passing out again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I have nearly the same experience with the Sabrina the teenage witch cartoon from like 2000. I finally sobered up and had the irritating theme song stuck in my head still to this day when ever I throw up that song pops back into my head.

      Delete
  2. Usually with these kind of lists, I know at least half of them. This time I only know Rude Dog & The Dweebs - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! thanks. Most of these are back from the stone age when I was very young.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE MAd Jack the Pirate!!! :D :D :D It was aired in Latin América too via Fox Kids!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont really remember were it aired here but i think Fox kids was gone before this show started.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...