Saturday, August 9, 2014

STOP TALKING!

This is Mordecai and Rigby from Regular show.They are made by Jazwares.


These figures are horrible.They came right out of the pack with paint loss and dirt spots. 
Mordecai is made out of clear plastic that has been painted blue, so the chipping paint gives him a bizarre leprosy appearance. Its nearly impossible to get them to stand and they feel incredibly cheap when your holding them.These two, along with a couple of other figures, were part of the last online order I made before retired from online shopping and are definitely a low note to go out on.

6 comments:

  1. They look cool but some figures just weren't meant to be articulated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they looked good till I had them in my hands. Rigby looks like is is on crack.

      Delete
  2. Jazwares is the worst company ever! Seriously everything i have had or seen from them is junk and they have no Q.C. whatsoever i think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely! These things are pretty much garbage.If I had know I would have bought something else but when I got these there wasnt any reviews for on the internet yet.

      Delete
  3. Yup, Jazwares has succeeded in keeping me from buying any Adventure Time or Regular Show figures. Which really kinda makes me mad that their quality is so bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few Adventure time figures and they for the most part are not much better, The smaller Adventure time figures are a lot better then the big ones but they still do not stand on there own.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...