Monday, August 11, 2014

Plant man knows where the plants will grow.

These are Swamp Things made by Kenner.
There are 3 other versions of Swamp Thing in this line ,Climbing Swamp Thing , Capture Net Swamp Thing The third is a (as far as I can tell) unnamed red repaint of the glow in the dark cactus version that seems to have originally came poly bagged and has shown up for sale on Ebay from France (at least twice that I have seen personally) and there doesn't seem to be any mention anywhere on the entire internet about it.

11 comments:

  1. I just love these! I only have the Snare-Arm version but I need to add the others to the collection at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There great figures! I now need to replace my glow in the dark one because I hung him over the lamp to get glow in the dark pictures of him and forgot he was there and now his crotch is discolored :/

      Delete
  2. These are awesome!I used to have Snare Arm Swamp Thing as a kid.I used him alot with my MOTU slime pit!Ill add that snare arm to the old collection one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I Guess it would be repetitive in nature to tell you a I have a few copy that Im willing to trade lol

      Delete
    2. Would you stop it already with the doubles ;)

      Delete
  3. Being a Swamp Thing fun I of course love this post. Great line up and great figures my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He's been one of my favorites for a long time.

      Delete
  4. I used the one with the tree root legs for a custom "grass-man" figure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first one best. The Groot Thing is pretty cool to though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one is the closet to how Swamp thing looks but the figure is a nightmare to get to stand because he is held together with string and meant to fall apart.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...