Sunday, August 3, 2014

A fool and his money.

IT HAPPENED AGAIN! I have no will power at all. So with that out of the way, I present to you, TMNT movie Raphael


Who needs food when you can have a cool action figure, right? When I first heard about these figures I wasn't holding out much hope, but after seeing them in the wild I had to have one. I only have a couple of small complaints. 1: I wish he had holders somewhere on his body for his sai. 2: They decided instead of doing the fine eye detail that was in the prerelease photos, to just paint the entire area white. You can see where the eye was meant to be white with pupal in the center and the green flesh around the eye, but the whole thing is just white. 3: He has no wrist articulation, leading to the loss of some cooler pose options. Other than those three things, he is an awesome, solid figure that is worth the money!

10 comments:

  1. I love the new look.I might snag Michealangelo first,though.Im not feeling Donatello but 3 out of 4 aint bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like the Donatello and his steam punk thing he has going. I like all four turtles but the shredder is one of if not the ugliest figures of the year.

      Delete
  2. Am so torn on these I want to really like them but I just hring myself to buying any because the Nick versions are just so much better in my personal opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like these way more then the Nick ones though I dont like the Nick turtles at all only the supporting characters.

      Delete
  3. I think I'm liking the new look the more I see it. And I appreciate the amount of sculpted detail on the limbs and the chestplates that they added for these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats how it was for me, I wasnt sure to start with but the more I looked at them the more i liked them.

      Delete
  4. I've been tempted by these, I actually wouldn't mind owning the evolution pack because it has a kid turtle and a pre-mutation turtle, and that's kind of neat.

    But I don't buy movie figures before I've seen the movie in case the movie dissapoints me so bad that owning the figures becomes an embarrassment. I'll just have to wait until I've seen this one (which will probably be as a rental, unless I hear great things) until I get any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably will not see the movie till its shown on tv. I think it looks good enough that I can pretend it has nothing to do Bay.

      Delete
  5. I think the figure actually looks pretty good, better than what they've showed in the clips.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...