Friday, July 25, 2014

Starring Bea Arthur as Wonder Woman

This is the Corgi Wonder Woman car that I have owned for 35 years. It's funny that I even still have this because I didn't want it in the first place. Even back when I was a kid I knew that she was really ugly.
It really looks more like Rocky Dennis.
I wanted to get the Adventure people Aero Marine Search Team that day,
but these super hero cars where on sale or something; and she used her motherly voodoo to (momentarily) make me believe that quantity was better then quality. I ended up bringing home a bunch of cars that I quickly realized where not as fun as my mind was telling me the yellow Adventure People sub would be.

4 comments:

  1. I thought that was Apache Chief driving that car for a moment lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It does look like Apache Chief !

      Delete
  2. I have that car as well! She really is a dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not good at all! Its uglier than the Mego comic action heroes Wonder Woman and I used her as a male indian with my Legends of the West figures.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...