Monday, June 30, 2014

Something new!

Its been well over a year since I added anything new to my collection. So I was super stoked when I won the monthly contest from  Action Figure Imagery a few weeks ago. This Cheetara is a figure that I missed getting a few years back, when it was new, so I'm pretty excited to have her now. I'd like to give a big thanks to Action Figure Man, over at Action Figure Imagery, for holding these monthly contests.You should check out his blog, if you haven't done so yet .









10 comments:

  1. She looks great. All I have is Tigra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have others to the set but I could only find the tank when i went to take the pictures.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Congrats on the new addition to the collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Really limiting the number of things I get makes the things I do get feel spacial and has kind of brought back my excitement.

      Delete
  3. cool. I didn't get that larger scale Cheetara. She looks good. I have the tiny one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I has looked at both of them when they where new and just never got around to buying them .I also still need the kittens.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the win! That looks like an awesome figure - I'm impressed with all the poses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She is pretty cool but lacking head movement so its difficult to get many good shots of her.

      Delete
  5. Id like to one day complete the 3 3/4 set of modern Thundercats figures. I thought that series and line would take off,instead the cartoon got "taken off" the air and the figures got "taken off" the pegs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they would be around a little longer myself so I only lightly picked them up. I really like the show.I dont understand why it tanked.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...