Friday, June 20, 2014

My current Favorite 5 .

Following the lead of Tony over at Action Figure Tactics, I decided to showcase the five figures that I have been paying more attention to lately then all the others in my collection. So, without further ado, these are my five:

Mobile Fighter G Gundam: Mermaid Gundam

 Trick 'r Treat Sam

 Bandai Tamashii Nations Armor Girls Project Strike Witches :Yoshika Miyafuji

 Beast Wars: Claw Jaw

 Resurrection of Monstress: Mask of Phanteana (Phanteana of the Paradise)



10 comments:

  1. You have figures I am out of the loop on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to have a good mix of everything so Im not boxed into only collecting only the old things I once had as a child, It just makes it more fun for me.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I agree with Hobby. I always feel like I'm getting an education on toys I've never heard of before when I stop by here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a good thing I guess, I always try to find different and unique.

      Delete
  3. Fun stuff! I should do a top 5 too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mermaid Gundam! Love it! And that female take on the Phantom of the Paradise is awesome i might hunt both of these down sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those 2 have been in my collection over a decade and I still enjoy owning them :)

      Delete
  5. A deserving 5 I might add ;)That Beast Wars Claw Jaw is sick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that Claw Jaw , He has been made in a few different color schemes that all look good. Cant go wrong with a giant squid.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...