Monday, June 16, 2014

Geek style arts and crafts.

So I was sitting here looking at the bland white trashcan I keep next to my computer and started thinking it would be nice if it was as busy and colorful as the rest of the room, Then I started looking at the pile of 20 year old comic book magazines that I have been wrestling with throwing away .A couple of days later the two things have decoupaged themselves into one interesting cohesive thing.
 Boredom and horderish tendency's can make for some strange art projects.  

14 comments:

  1. Gen 13. Scud the Disposable Assassin. Milk & Cheese. Heroes Reborn Avengers and FF. Violator. Lady Rawhide.

    I imagine that many copies of mid-'90s Wizard Magazine were sacrificed to make this beauty. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I cut out of every issue from September 1991 to June 2002.

      Delete
  2. I covered my bathroom in comics back in Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember john Leguizamo did the same thing years ago.

      Delete
  3. That is awesome. Great work Brothermidnight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe I can make a career out of doing this to cars and motorcycles.

      Delete
  4. Love it! You did a fantastic job my Brother Midnight. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its a fancy trashcan for sure.

      Delete
  5. That looks great Brothermidnight ! I do the same thing with packages I send out sometimes. You should see the way they look at me in the post office lol !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The glue stuff you paint on it is a mess if you dont really watch what you are doing I have discovered. I bet you get some interesting looks at the post office lol

      Delete
  6. I have to say that is a Masterpiece. I can see the hardwork cutting nicely and arranging it to fit on it. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was time consuming to say the least.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...