Saturday, June 28, 2014

Death Jr.

 Death Jr.
Death Jr. (aka DJ) is the teenage son of the Grim Reaper. He has had many cats, which he knows by number, because he always ends up killing them . He loves his dad, Death, but he thinks he is treating him like a baby. His dad, Death, tries hard to stop him from creating trouble at every school he has been to (including killing half of his sixth grade class by accident at his last school) but has failed every time. He uses the student reaper scythe, and has killed several demons with it. He has a crush on Pandora. He doesn't realize he and the others are that much different from normal people, he just sees people by what they are like inside. Death Jr. is kind and brave. He will never give up on anything that happens.
 
 
Pandora
Pandora is a cute, smart little goth girl with obsessive-compulsive disorder, meaning she cannot look at a box without opening it. She finds a box in a museum class trip, and she could not open it, so as she walks away. Death Jr. opens it with his scythe to impress her, but it unleashes Moloch, the main demon. She has a crush on DJ , who accidentally kills her when using his father's scythe. Death eventually brings her back to life. She knows a lot about locks, and can open almost anything. She doesn't know trouble, but it sure knows how to find her.
 
 
The Seep
The Seep is a foul mouthed, limbless fetus in a vat. He is sarcastic, rude, cruel, selfish, and he stinks. His diaper is frequently removed so Pandora can use the pin as a lock pick, causing grief to both Marty and him.

 
C4 Hamster
The name says it all.


I do not own ( nor will I probably ever) a PSP so I cant say if this is a good game or not. One day I will get a copy of the Wii version of the second game ( maybe..probably not.. but maybe) and give it a play.


10 comments:

  1. I love C4 Hamster. That's awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's pretty neat. That one toy out of the set was a give away at a convention.

      Delete
  2. I sold my PSP years ago during an action figure withdrawal. It really is a great system. The older one, not that Vita crap where you have to download everything. The seep FTW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont have either , Im pretty slow when it comes to video game systems. Im more of a retro gamer I guess.

      Delete
  3. Never got a chance to play these games after my "Video Game Retirement" but i love the design of these characters and i shall add them to my "Pick-Up" list of things i want. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are interesting and solid figures. I have the games unopened and they will probably never be opened.

      Delete
  4. I remember hearing about this game and wanting to play it. I think it was based on a comic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They based a comic and a manga off of the game a while after it was released. The comic sold much better then the game.

      Delete
  5. Wow I didn't know these existed. I don't play video games, but I absolutely loved all the comics because Ted Naifeh is one of my favorite comic artists (and writers) currently out there. His Courtney Crumrin, Polly and the Pirates, and Princess Ugg are amazing. Totally buying these toys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iv never played the game either ( games are still sealed) I just bought this set because I thought they looked cool. I was looking at the Manga for Pandora and it looked interesting but I broke my comic book addiction years ago and really dont need that to start again.You should buy these! There pretty inexpensive and are very solid toys.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...