Saturday, May 17, 2014

A pile with style !

So i have been digging through tubs and boxes the past few days looking for
A: Interesting things to take pictures of for this blog
B: Things that people are interested in taking off my hands.
C: things that I have been looking for that I want to shift into my collection shelves.
 In this process I have just been piling things on this old computer desk in the basement.After a while I started looking at the pile and thinking it looked pretty good, even tho it is in complete disarray it looks kind of neat..So this is my working pile.
Ill do posts about some of this stuff individually in the future andsome of these things I have already used and they will be going back in there boxes/tubs.

11 comments:

  1. Nice pile of stuff! I see Flash Gordon in there. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea , The Phantom Is back behind that stuff after taking a fall lol . Im still looking for mandrake and the sword spaceship, I think he might infact be in the ship so If I find one I find the other.

      Delete
    2. The Phantom! always a sought after figure.

      Delete
    3. I think he is my favorite out of that line,I never did get Lothar the complete this set tho.I still remember the day i bought these guys, I got 5 figures and 5 vehicles on heavy clearance at KB toys for under 40 bucks! I do so miss KBtoys ...they where overpriced but when they marked something down they really marked it down.

      Delete
    4. Kay-Bee was the place to go! I can't imagine it being around now but then again it could work as a store in the modern era. Most of the cheapies these days filter out to Big Lots, Five Below and others so were lucky in someways to have those stores.

      Delete
  2. I don't go for Transformers stuff myself....But good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well one day I will dump out one of my big tugs of wrestling figures and Im sure there is something in there you will like.

      Delete
  3. ... I see a Batman: Brave & the Bold figure... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like it's Grundy. He and B'Wana are the two best figures from the line IMO. Such wacky action figure character selections!

      Looking forward to seeing all these (and more) posted soon!

      Delete
    2. It is indeed Solomon Grundy :) I agree he and B'Wana are the best in that line but I also liked the metal men.

      Delete
    3. yea that one lonely Brave and the Bold figure I have thumb tacked to a stack of boxes lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...