Sunday, June 10, 2012

Time moves by.

I really kind of miss The Star Wars Galactic Heroes and the Super Hero Squad lines.I used to enjoy looking for the new and rare releases for my son, but he much like the toy lines has moved on .His interests have moved on To Zelda and Metroid games and he is already asking for a Link action figure for Christmas this year (Which is probably not going to happen because the price on legend of Zelda figures is diabolical).He might not want to buy or play with them anymore but Im sure when he is my age he will look back with fond memory's  and  re-appreciate the nice collection he amassed .


8 comments:

  1. Thats only half of them, He got bored with standing them up at that point and gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! That's quite the collection and did they do a Thing in that Marvel Super Squad line? I need to find one of those for myself sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea they made a few of the Thing, He has a few copy's of him Im sure he would be willing to part with one.

      Delete
    2. Yeah let me know about if he would am trying collected action figures of this character now. : )

      Delete
    3. Yea he said He can spare one, He has 4 of the same Thing figure and really only needs one.

      Delete
  3. WHOAH you weren't kidding! That's a lot of figures! If he wants to part with any of the girl characters my daughter is always seeking those out - email me if so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a crazy amount, and this a little less then half of the collection.Ill see what he's got,He already said I can get rid of some of the copy's but Im not sure if he has any copy's of girls.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...