Friday, June 15, 2012

Oddball action figure Friday!

Iv decided to showcase a new odd or obscure action figure every Friday.This weeks figure was based on a short lived tv show that aired from December of 1983 to April of 1984 name Automan.

The figure looks  like most  of the other 3 3/4 action figures from that time period and would probable fit right in with the original Tron figures. The card back had 4 figures pictured but only one ever appeared.My only question here is if they could make a figure for this show where the heck is my Manimal figure 1983?

8 comments:

  1. Holy smokes! I've never seen that before! The show or the toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The show was pretty cool, He drove a Lamborghini and that simple fact sold the show for me when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the only reason I watched this is because of my love for Tron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really did try to pull off that Tron look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Used to love this show! It had Lucy Ball's son Dezi Jr. in it and was great fun. And Manimal could of used a action figure. It so amazes me how much a cult classic that show is and did ever see the Nightman tv show? There was on Episode that actually had Manimal and his daughter in it who had his same powers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to remember reading a long time ago that a prototype figure for manimal had shown up but I cant find anything about it now I might be mistaken.I did watch a few episode of Nightman but I didnt see that that one!Im going to have to find that episode.

      Delete
  6. I think I would trade my left pinky for one of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a loose one on ebay right now for $62.94....way more then I would conciser paying.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...