Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Giving up.

I'm in The (slow) process of thinning down my collection and Iv now decided to cut down the list of items that I permanently search for.I admit defeat to these elusive toys and post them here as a kind of parting of the ways between them , my search list and me.

Micronauts lobros, you have gotten the better of me for more years than I would like to admit.You win I will search for you no more 
Computer Warriors Pepsi can , I have searched for you so many times that the computer makes a little sighing sound when I star to type your name .Many times I have just missed you but now I'm weighing my want for you against the amount of time Iv wasted looking for you and in this case I just dont think the end will justify the means .
Suction cupped rubbery sea monster bathtub toy,You are hopeless.I have been looking for you and your little friends name for 18 years  now and Im still no closer now than I was back then. I have came to terms with the fact I will never see your sea monkey like face , terry cloth cloak or loch ness monster like little companion ever again .You win Im taking down the missing sea monster flyer's.
Transforming Coke can robot ,We have crossed paths so many times in the past but the price for you companionship is to high . I wish I had never thrown your twin at my brothers head and broke him. If I could go back in time and tell myself how hard it would be to replace you 25 years down the road Im sure I would have thrown Optimus Prime at his head instead .
Bright neon green robotic  battery powered insect tank with army men sized bug people, You exist now only in my memory's.Not another living person  has any recollection of a toy like you .No maker name no toy line name no hope of replacing you.
Gummi Bears Bubble The Baby Dragon,I have never even seen a picture of you .I think now its time for me to face the fact that you do not exist .I know Fisher Price has an item number for you but after all this time I truly believe I would have spotted you if you were really out there.







6 comments:

  1. Never give up, never surrender!

    In fact, your description of little insects with tanks reminded me of a thread I read a while back. I hunted it down again and here it is:

    http://actionfiguresca.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Starwars&action=print&thread=10545

    Is that what you are looking for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOLY CRAP! You are truly amazing! That is indeed what it was,X-Terminators Motorized Battle Bugs High Riser!You Sir have made my day!I think I will be adding the fellow back to my list.

      Delete
  2. U need an intervention!! Dont give up!! U never know when any one of them might show up!! BTW....that Coke Transformer is UNBELIVABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just trying to put some focus to my collecting.Iv been collection so many different things that Im running out of room and questioning if I really need some of the things om my to buy list.Coke bot is awesome but I dont want to pay $70.00 for him.

      Delete
  3. Never give up! You shall find these items someday and we will all keep our eyes out for them for you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really giving up just cutting back on my constant search list....its a little out of hand.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...