Friday, June 1, 2012

Shows from days gone by

Back in the late 90's I had became obsessed with two shows
Sifl & Olly was on late nights on mtv .I really wish they would either bring it back with new episodes or just rerun the old ones.I find that only about 1 out of 10 people I talk to remember watching it.
And the other show was Mummies alive! it was on at like 7am every morning.This show I found on dvd but it seems to be a little less entertaining now .I always intended on picking up the action figures for this show but  its 14 years later and they are still on my to buy someday list...and thats probably where they still be 14 years from now.Not to say the the figures are bad  or anything I just have such a back log of things Iv been meaning to buy  the last 20 or so years that I might never catch up to that point on the list.

2 comments:

  1. Sifl and Olly is now and always will be one of my favorite cult shows. My buddy made a Peto and Flek set of ornaments for his tree. "they oughta call you 'pile driver'!" - "guh guh!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome guh guh guh! My wife made me a shirt that says "This is Precious Roy and I just ate a handful of honey bees!" Fist time I wore it out the cashier at target ask me what it meant and why it was funny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...