Sunday, October 22, 2017

Loyal Subjects masters of the universe Faker

Recently one of my little birds gave me an inside tip that the 4 Loyal Subjects Masters of the Universe blind boxes they had received on their truck had gotten wet and a little smashed and instead just writing them off and throwing them away they had been marked down to $2.00 each. Thats like 10.00 less then normal and I wasn't going to pass that up!


Ill show the other 3 another time and honestly there will probably be more to come because I think Im already addicted to these guys.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty Dope!Isn't It great finding things you genuinely want to collect again?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man I am on a MOTU kick lately and these guys are so great.Most blind box stuff feels a little cheap but these are heavy and solid with a lot of articulation

      Delete
    2. Yeah Loyal Subjects are pretty cool I have a vintage style My Little Pony figure from them and its pretty solid. IF they weren't $13 and if I didn't collect other things I'd be getting these a lot lol.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...