Friday, September 22, 2017

And now for something a little different

I have little displays of stuff all over the place. It not just toys but for the most part I normally just stick with my toys for this blog but I feel like doing something different tonight. This is my coffee table.Its been seen here before but never really the focus of the pictures its been in. Im not ashamed to say that I dragged this table off of the side of the road.

  This is pretty much how my house look for the most part , a mix of all the different things I collect together.
I think I might show some of my non toy collections in the future so I hope this hasnt been to boring.

11 comments:

  1. It has not! Definitely interesting. Of course, part of me is really curious as to how you are keeping all of your Marvel Legends standing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha , well its a real balancing act. The worst of the bunch is Scarlet Witch. I hated her cape so I took it off and with it went about 98% of her ability. to stand.

      Delete
  2. looks like a nice sturdy table. would be a shame to let that go to waste. I really dig that decorative fish, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that fish is cast iron and weighs a shocking amount ,Thats something I dug out of the dump lol

      Delete
  3. Is their any particular reason why one Ouija is white?I messed with those alot as a kid and my sister once got addicted to it.My parents threw away her board and we'd just make our own by cutting out little squares of paper and writing letters and numbers on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cool and want to see more :) Most of my decor is toys lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly have more books than toys but I collect a little of everything. People tend to get a very uneasy feeling in my house because they say they feel like they are being watched lol

      Delete
  5. I got that LOTR spider! HE sits above Elvira the Tarantula.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...