Sunday, February 19, 2017

Who the heck does this stuff?

So I was at Walgreens following up a tip that they had the new Marvel Legends Angela ( they did in fact have her and Ill get around to taking pictures of her someday) and I spotted this:

Now this clearly isn't the build a figure piece for Absorbing man that this is meant to have with it. This is in fact this figure:

Dc Direct Kingdom Come Deadman with his extremities removed. Who does this? In my eyes this is stealing , not trading or some equivalent exchange like in alchemy but flatout theft. Am I wrong here? This is stealing isnt it? Anyways its a pretty shifty thing to do.  I guess thats enough ranting for now and to make up for it here are some random images .




  

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...