Monday, January 9, 2017

Round Robin Challenge:Piece de la resistance


I went back to checked and it seems that the topic for todays Round Robin Challenge  falls well into my incompetent hands so here it is: Piece de la resistance; What do you consider the very best in your collection,  was it a full collection accomplishment that you still pat yourself on the back over or an amazingly priced item that you never thought you would own? For me its not a very grand accomplishment like owning a full set of Masters of the Universe figures or finding that elusive exclusive Pop! For me its a modest collection   of an obscure bendy figure from the 80's , FROGGACUDA! Iv had a love affair with this guys since he first graced the pegs at Kmart . I lost my original when I rolled my first car down a hillside into a tree and had to be cut out of the mangled mess. Froggacuda was my dashboard copilot but he like I fell asleep at the wheel and was lost .In the 30 years since that wreck I have bought every single Froggacuda I have came across.
Seeing that everybody is waiting on my slow butt to get their posts done nobody has yet posted , but once they do you can check them out below .

12 comments:

  1. I thought it was my turn again. Ah well. looks like we have two challenges this week, and this is a good one.

    when you are part of a loose-knit group, sometimes things unravel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huh I guess we might have tied at this one lol I can pull this down and use it later if you want.

      Delete
    2. nothing wrong with having two challenges
      people can do one, or both, or none

      Delete
    3. What happened was, because I noticed this last week and should have said something so I am sorry, Brother Midnight was the first to post but Mr. Smith was the first to put his link in the reply section, I think this is where the confusion came from.

      Delete
  2. Here is my Entry- Enjoy!

    http://primordialbadgersmediahoard.blogspot.com/2017/01/round-robin-challengepiece-de-la.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Froggacuda gang is always impressive! I was very lucky to come across one on the cheap. I would like to one day arm him with his weapons.

    How does this round robin thing work? I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just do a post featuring this week's challenge and put the link in the replies of the original post. The twist is that it is a different person each week because whoever is the first to respond that week decides the challenge for next week.

      Delete
  4. Here is my entry for this week:
    http://collectorsuniverse.blogspot.com/2017/01/round-robin-two-challenges.html

    I tackled both challenges! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my entry

    http://toy-break.blogspot.com/2017/01/piece-de-la-resistancemy-heroic-origin.html

    Circle,circle,dot,dot now I got my 'Cuda shot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Never heard of the Froggacuda. Looked him up on ebay. Rare and pricey - except for several loose ones from the Netherlands. He looks really cool. Neat collection.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...