Thursday, November 22, 2012

Oddball figure Friday and a request

 I had planed to showcase my Tomland mini monster as my first return post but I decided to get back in the groove and bring back oddball figure Friday .The oddballs this week are...


Angry birds transformer knockoffs .Strange but also charming, these guys look like they would love to hangout with my transforming pink Dolphin.

Now for my request, I'm hoping one of you guys might have this figure sitting around and would be willing to work a trade with me

This is the old Link from the late 90's. I dont care if he has his sword and shield or not and I'm not very picky about the condition. I would be really appreciative if somebody out there could work a deal with me for less than the soul crushing ebay prices. If you have one feel free to email me.

17 comments:

  1. I used to have this figure years ago when i was really into video games but sadly he is long gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had it back when it was new but I have no idea what ever happen to it and now I really want it back but he is ridiculously over priced.

      Delete
    2. Well i will keep my eyes out for one for you buddy. : )

      Delete
    3. thanks I welcome any help I can get on this little quest and I just wouldnt feel right if I didnt add "it's dangerous to go alone! take this" lol

      Delete
  2. I will keep a lookout in the Mexican flea markets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My search has now gone international !lol

      Delete
  3. Sorry, no gots here... those transformer are pretty weird though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are strange to say the least but thats what makes them great :)

      Delete
  4. I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya, man. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With your jedi like toy finding luck on my side this should be no problem :)

      Delete
  5. I'll look too. With this many of us on the hunt, he's bound to pop up soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , Man I hope so.I something in mind for him and I will not be able to get it out of my head till it happens.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...