Monday, November 26, 2012

LOEB: Shelf expression.

This week’s assignment from the League over at Cool and Collected: Post a photo of a shelf of items that displays your love for pop culture. Due to my camera no longer wanting to play nice with others Ill have to use a picture from the vaults. This shelf no longer exists in this arrangement and the picture is a little blurry (this wouldn't be Green Plastic Squirt gun without blurry pics after all ) but I think it fits the requirements.

thats my shelf but if you need more you can take a look at what some of the other Leaguers have displayed : 
 Random nerdness
Cool and Collected 

12 comments:

  1. Of all the Toxic Crusaders toys, I think Toxie's the only one I haven't got yet. This is most troubling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few of him :/ to bad you are so far away.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I Love the Gummi bears! I did a full post on these figures a few months back.

      Delete
  3. What's Launchpad looking at? I love your Krumm, does his toy stink like the character? Awesome shelf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's looking at the unopened case of Dinosaurs trading cards lol Check out this old post I did :http://greenplasticsquirtgun.blogspot.com/2012/09/aaahh-real-monsters.html

      Delete
  4. Great collecting of things there on the shelf Brother M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These guys dont hang out with each other that much any more but it sure made for an interesting shelf at the time.

      Delete
  5. Very nice shelf. Love the variety, Gummy Bears, Dick Tracy, Krang and Aaahh!!! Real Monsters. You are all over the map. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your collection! It is just amazing. The Gummi Bears rock. And had it not been for that toy talk, I probably never would have gotten to know all about you and the cool things you collect. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Digging the shelf. Cool assortment!

    ReplyDelete

I have been forced to enable comment moderation because of the constant waste of time spam comments from Ovei bardhan and Jake Roberts, Im sorry to all of you good people out there for the word verification and the wait for me to approve your comment. Ovei bardhan and Jake Roberts, may wild monkeys infest your home and smear everything you own with poop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...