Monday, July 23, 2012

The League of Extraordinary Bloggers

This week’s assignment from the League over at Cool and Collected is:  Show me some green! it’s time to put away your keyboards and pick up your camera. This week’s assignment is our first photo challenge! The subject matter of your photo should be Things that are green. Well that seems easy.Please forgive the fact that my mastery of technology is on a stone age level (at best) and my pictures look like I took them with a potato.
This is my green team



oh and lets not forget the best king of green toy..


see if the grass is greener on the other side and check out these other leagers
Lair of the Dork Horde 
 shezcrafti
The man who stares at toys

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I mostly just grabbed what I could get to without knocking anything else over and causing a time consuming disaster.

      Delete
  2. Ah some fantastic Green things! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have so many to chose from because green is my color and I end up buy a lot of green things.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ah your green with envy! I wish I could complete Giganta.Im missing her head and crotch and Im unwilling to pay $100.00 for them.

      Delete
  4. That big Creature is so great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its one of my favorite things! My wife gave him to me for my birthday :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...