Friday, June 29, 2012

Oddball figure Friday

Todays figure makes it on to my oddball radar not because its a strange knock off or obscure old tv show but because of its simply amazing size.This is  Giant Elementor from the Max Steel toy line made by Mattel and he is possibly  the largest figure I have ever seen.

  Look at him tower supremely over Shogun Warriors Godzilla ,That is amazing!


Iv been watching for this guy on ebay and he rarely shows up and when he dose he is always over $100.00 but at this size I would say he is well worth the price.

on a related note if anybody out there has any toy connections in Central or South America I am actively searching for this guy and if somebody down there can get their hands on one of these I would be very interested in buying it.

7 comments:

  1. Holy cow! That thing is just huge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is ,Im not really sure if a larger figure had been made.

      Delete
  2. I don´t get it. Here I offer to get you one of these because I live in Mexico and you do not bother with me at all. Why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok scratch that last comment. I have tried twice to comment only to not have it work. Thought I had said something to offend you. Forgive me. But there are a ton of these sitting in almost every store here where I live. I will check on it for ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Defiantly let me know .Im not sure about other comments I haven't seen any from you other than these two here but I for sure didn't delete anything

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...